Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Daily posts very soon

Very soon I will do as I am intending with this blog and upload a new drawing every day. I'm just focussing on website updating and making some new books right now. So I'll carry on uploading on of my backlog of sketches every day, until the new stuff starts happening every day. Here's one, drawn on the 19th September 2007.

Every time we showed Silje's youngest cousin Eirik photos like these (from Bergen's Troll Wood):


...he became very focussed, possibly scared, and would exclaim "Oooh...Trolle!"

1 comment:

Emily Wood said...

Hi.Just stumbled accross your blog. I really like your work. I'm a Cornish writer,and i also try (sometimes in vain) to write on my blog daily to get the juices flowing.Keep up the good work...someone's watching now...!