Saturday, November 22, 2008

Some drawings from last few months

Just wanted to post a few drawings from the last few months. I have been drawing...just not in the regular posting it every day on here way that I would like. Today's live post is after this one. This is a mish mash. A wolf/dog inspired by Tanja (one of my girlfriend's Aunt and Uncle's dogs), a donkey man in Portugal (where my sister lives), swans from Swanpool and men who launch model boats there. Maybe I'll stick photos of the boats on here too. Wonder if you can guess whose boat is whose...







2 comments:

Jago said...

Lovely drawings....jealous of the men's boats too. I used to love building model boats (not from kits or plans, just from my head). But I never had anywhere to sail them. These look a bit too perfect for my liking, if I built one now it would look more like it had sailed a long way, a bit battered and worn...

Chris Stonehill said...

Do you have any photos of these boats you used to make...they sound very nice. You should have seen the enormous vessel that was brought down just as I was leaving Swanpool...had to be brought on a special trolley it was so big, and made all kinds of noises and everything. Like the sound of your boats more I think.